Saturday, October 14, 2006

HNIC's FATAL ERROR

Let me just start by saying, Cassie Campbell insults each and every Canadian citizen with each breath she takes. This evening, I had the unfortunate luck of not being able to watch Hockey Night in Canada (HNIC). However, this evening as i settled into my couch, and checked hockey scores, I noticed an article on my sports homepage. The article's headline read, "Cassie Campbell makes history as HNIC analyst". Curiously, I clicked the link, hoping I wouldn't read the expected. My hopes were strewn about, and broken as I slowly read that Cassie Campbell had been a color commentator for HNIC. I find this sickening, that someone with as little actual hockey experience as Campbell has would be allowed to commentate, let alone show her face on a sacred ceremony like HNIC. I can hear the feminist asking me now, "But Matt, Cassie Campbell has loads of hockey experience. She won our country a gold medal in hockey!". That's garbage. We all know that the Olympic Committee has been misnaming women's hockey for decades. It's not actually hockey, it is more like Ringette, a sport that has been freely given to women by hockey world. So, maybe until HNIC becomes RNIC (Ringette Night In Canada), Cassie Campbell should keep herself away from the CBC studio. That's all I've got.

Leafs SUCK.

4 Comments:

Blogger LBomb said...

Unfortunately, I did get the inopportunity to hear Cassie on HNIC and I hated her. Alot. She was awful.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As awful as Cassie was, Id still like to see her and burnsy one on one on the ice. Now that would be something worth watching.

11:27 PM  
Blogger b00erns said...

I would OWN Cassie Campbell. O'Doyle, I mean Burnsy rules!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but i seen her play in trail and she's hot. at least she was. and how much worse than cole and neale could she have been? was she pierre mcguire bad?

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home