Saturday, October 07, 2006

CHARGERS REPORT

Well, no amount of smack was gonna save my Chargers from a loss last week. I'll give props where they're due, and I have to pay dues to the Baltimore DST, and also to Steve McNair who had a stellar performance. The Chargers were unable to control the clock in the 4th quarter, and ended up losing because of it. Anyways, this week as they look towards the crippled Steelers, a win looks to be in the cards. Along with this game, I'll also make my other picks for the week.

Chargers over Steelers

Bears over Bills
Panters over Browns
Vikings over Lions
Pats over Dolphins
Rams over Packers
Saints over Bucs
Colts over Titans
Giants over Skins
Cardinals over Cheifs
Jags over Jets
49ers over Raiders
Eagles over Cowboys
Ravens over Broncos

We'll see how that turns out. If you've got the sack to anti up, respond to this post, and place your picks too.

1 Comments:

Blogger b00erns said...

12-2 Not bad.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home