Friday, September 15, 2006

A bud most of his career has finally blossomed to a leaf

Not, that I take pleasure in wasting valuable space on the internet with information about the Toronto Maple Leafs, but this was a news peice, I could not let pass by. In a press conference held earlier today, the Toronto Maple Leafs finally confirmed a widely held opinion that ...

Doug Gilmour is in fact a homosexual.

And I quote,.. ""I'll be hands on with John, Mike and Paul," said Gilmour. "It's baby steps right now. "
"I'm going to give it all the effort I have and at times give an opinion. Whether it's right or wrong, they'll decide that." ...

Sounds like Dougie might be somebody's bitch, and by the sounds of it, it might be three honkies named John, Mike and Paul. Interesting...


In other, less important news, Doug Gilmour was hired as a talent evaluator with the Leafs.

Leafs SUCK.

3 Comments:

Blogger LBomb said...

I agree. Doug Gilmour is gay. And the leafs suck. (Note the lack of a capital 'L' in leafs. It denotes my lack of respect for them).

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post was gold. Burnsy interprets news at an exceptional level. My English 100 prof would be proud. The thought of Dougie making someone his bitch caused a chuckle. And yes, leafs do suck.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with all due repect for fellow leaf haters. dougie was a flame before he was a leaf and as such there is no way your tasteless comments are warranted. grow up.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home