Monday, September 11, 2006

Opening Weekend in the NFL

Since my thoughts are near priceless, and everyone is dying to hear more about them, I decided to post them on the internet. This isn't going to be a blog about my love life, or lack thereof, nor is it going to be a blog about my inner most thoughts and feelings. This blog will be about something you actually might care about, and something that is actually important. Sports. Recently, I was given the opportunity to co-host a sports radio show on a local Regina radio station. As I am a procrastonator, and doubt the actuality of me actually getting things done and getting on the radio, I thought I would post my random thoughts about sports online. I will most definately be posting my thoughts weekly on the San Diego Chargers, as they are the NFL team that I live and die with. It's opening weekend in the NFL, and I'm posting this at the half time of the San Diego game (which looks like it may have a happy ending, and I don't mean the kind of "happy ending" you'd get in Thailand). After the game, I will post my thoughts on the ass-kicking San Diego is handing to Oakland.
Til next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home